Terms and Conditions competitions
Overall terms and conditions for competitions
§ 1 Promoter, area of application and acknowledgement of the overall terms and conditions
(1) These Overall terms and conditions apply for all competitions hosted by DAVOSA.
(2) DAVOSA reserves the right to assemble special terms and conditions for every competition. These are to be found on the webpage of the particular competition.
(3) The promoter of the competitions are DAVOSA Swiss, Bohle GmbH, Bunsenstr. 1a, 32052 Herford, Germany (following called „DAVOSA“).
(4) With the participation in a competition promoted by DAVOSA the participants agree and accept to be bound by these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Participation
(1) The competition is open to all people at the age of 18.
(2) The participation in the competition is not bound to the purchase of products, services, donation or something similar.
§ 3 Disqualification from competition
(1) DAVOSA reserves the right to disqualify a person from participation in case of violation of these terms and conditions.
(2) DAVOSA employees and people helping realizing the competition aren’t to take part in the competition.
§ 4 Realization
(1) Participation is only possible with the conditions stated in the respective post (e.g. follow our social media profile, like or comment on the post).
(2) The prizes and the ascertainment of winners can be found on the webpage of the particular competition.
(3) The winners will be informed in written form, postal or via e-mail. Their names can be published on the DAVOSA webpage and/or the Facebook page. The participants agree and accept this publishing. If DAVOSA only knows the e-mail address of the winner, the winner will be informed via e-mail. If the winner doesn’t answer with his complete postal address within 4 weeks the claim for the prize expires. A new winner will be identified by random selection. The claim for the prize will also expire if a transfer is not possible within 6 months after first notification of the winning on cause of the winner.
(4) DAVOSA will send the prizes by forwarding company, parcel or postal service to the address named by the winner.
(5) Cash payment of the prizes or a substitute prize is not possible.
(6) The claim for the prize or a substitute prize may not be transferred.
(7) Complaints regarding the competition are to be deposited to DAVOSA in written from under breach of the competition within 14 days after emerge. Delayed complaints or complaints deposited by telephone will not be considered.
§ 5 End of competition
(1) See the terms and conditions on the webpage of the particular competition.
§ 6 Preterm termination of a competition
(1) DAVOSA reserves the right to terminate a competition at all times without advance notice or giving reasons. This will happen when on grounds of technical or legal reasons a proper realization of the competition can’t be guaranteed. If such a termination is cause by the behaviour of a participant DAVOSA has the right to demand compensation.
§ 7 Accountability
(1) DAVOSA cannot be held accountable for wrong information that is spread through participants or third parties.
(2) DAVOSA does not guarantee that all links and references regarding the competition are right or complete.
§ 8 Change of terms and conditions
(1) DAVOSA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at all times.
§ 9 Privacy
(1) Personal data of the participants will exclusively be saved and used for realization of the competition. There will be no unauthorized data transfer to a third party.
(2) It is free to every participant to withdraw his participation and the saving and using of its data. The withdrawal has to be addressed to email@example.com. By withdrawal of the competition a participation in an eventual raffle is excluded.
§ 10 Promoter of the competition
Tel: +49 5221 9942400
Management: Corinna Bohle
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Bad Oeynhausen HRB 1035
§ 11 End of terms and conditions
(1) The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
(2) If one or more of the clauses above is or becomes fully or partly invalid, the validity of the remaining clauses is not affected by this
(3) Recourse to the court is not permitted.
§ 12 Facebook-Disclaimer
(1) This competition is not connected to Facebook or Instagram and is also not sponsored, supported nor coordinated by Facebook or Instagram. Participants in the competition completely release Facebook and Instagram from any possible claims. The receiver of the information you enter is not Facebook or Instagram but DAVOSA only. The information you enter will be used exclusively for this competition. If you have any questions regarding this competition, please contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org .