incl. VAT, shipping costs included
Available in approx. 2-3 workdays (Germany), approx. 2-7 workdays (foreign countries)
Germany, Poland, France, USA and China.
Argonautic Lumis T25 Automatic
The Lumis version of the DAVOSA Argonautic has been part of the popular Argonautic range since 2013. When first launched, the model attracted much interest at Baselworld, the watch trade fair that draws visitors from the entire watch world each year, thanks to borosilicate glass tubes filled with a mix of gaseous tritium that are positioned on the hands and hour markings. These ensure sustained luminosity without any drop in intensity – even in complete darkness, without an external energy source. This makes the Lumis models particularly suited for use in very poor visibility, both in and above water. The new Argonautic Lumis T25 model also possesses this characteristic feature. However, the following details have been remodelled in comparison to its predecessor:
- Our design team has developed steel indices with a finely satined surface for the hour markings. The indices provide custom mounts for the gaseous tritium light sources that are embedded in a special shockproof gel.
- The inner dial zone has a guilloché pattern of abstract waves that reference how the watch is designed to be used in water.
- The seconds hand is easy to read in the dark thanks to a luminous dot of BGW09 Super-LumiNova.
- The date window has been rendered more subtle with white figures set against a black background.
- A high-tech ceramic bezel rises conically between the stainless steel bezel and inner glass rim; the luminous dot of BGW09 Super-LumiNova in the centre of the top triangle provides additional orientation.
- The helium valve at 10 o’clock is clearly marked with the sign for helium.
|Lug width:||22 mm|
|Movement:||automatic, DAV 3021|
|Water resistance:||30 ATM|
|Bezel:||high-tech ceramic, unidirectional turning|
|Case:||all stainless steel|
|Functions:||date, helium valve|
|Luminosity:||gaseous tritium light sources|